WE HAVE AN EXCITING LINE UP OF THE “NEXT GENERATION” OF CHEFS FOR THE 2015 SEASON!
Dinner in Paradise at Paradise Farms features the finest chefs in Miami preparing a delicious five course meal made with local organic products and paired with fine wines. The magic and charm of our lush edible landscape coupled with the finest chefs in Miami creates a uniquely intimate dining experience under the stars.
We are excited to announce that wines served at our dinners will now be available for purchase. These specially selected wines are not available in any retail store. Thanks to a collaboration between our wine sponsors, Strategic Importers and Schnebly Redland’s Winery, these wines will be available for you to take home the very night you join us for Dinner in Paradise! Our wines are carefully selected and paired with each dish by our wine director Shari Gherman, President, American Fine Wine Competition & Gala. Now you’ll be able to enjoy these amazing wines at home.
This year we are donating proceeds to Lotus House, an organization dedicated to improving the lives of homeless women, youth and children. They provide sanctuary, support, education, tools and resources that empower them to heal, learn, grow and blossom into who they are truly meant to be. lotushouse.org
Arrival is 5:00pm for reception, tour at 5:30pm and dinner at 6pm. (Arrival time changes to 6pm March 14th). Each dinner is $165.50 per person + tax. Buy a table of 10 and get 1 seat free! (Reserve for 9 on “add to cart” and we will add the additional one).
Please call us to send your gift certificates to your favorite friends, family and collegues: 305-248-4181
Our private dinners are catered by the finest chefs in Miami. *Reservations are required.*ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY FRIDAY AT NOON SO THAT WE MAY HARVEST ACCORDINGLY. Dress is upscale casual.
Paradise Farms Organic is only open to the public during these special events.Please note there is a $25 cancellation fee per ticket. You may reschedule at no charge. Please provide at least a 48 hour cancellation notice so that the chefs and our farm can plan and prepare accordingly. Chefs subject to change.
- * Cesar Zapata: The Federal
- * Todd Erickson: Haven South Beach
- * Giorgio Rapicavoli: Eating House Miami
- * Gabriel Orta & Elad Zvi: 27 Restaurant & Bar
- * Kris Wessel: Oolite Restaurant & Bar
- * Diego Oka: La Mar at Mandarin Oriental
- * Adrianne Calvo: Chef Adrianne’s
- * William Crandall: Azul/Mandarin Oriental
- * Andrew Gilbert: The Seven Dials
March 1st Plant Based/Vegan
- * Keith Kalmanowicz: Love & Vegetables
- * Sasha Ullman: 27 Restaurant & Bar
- * Michelle Negron: Timo Restaurant & Bar
- * Billy Devlin: Basil Park
March 14th Edible Flower Dinner (Saturday)
- * Toro Toro team: Chefs Eric Do and Jose Luis Flores,
- Matt Phillips: Mixologist
- * Aaron Brooks: Edge Steak & Bar
- * Mike Pirolo: Macchialina Taverna Rustica
- * Jodrick Ujaque: Chefs on the Run
- * Sean Brasel: Meat Market
- * Timon Balloo: Bocce Bar/Sugarcane
- * Dena Marino: MC Kitchen