Dinner in Paradise at Paradise Farms features the finest chefs in Miami preparing a delicious five course meal made with local organic products and paired with fine wines. The magic and charm of our lush edible landscape coupled with the finest chefs in Miami creates a uniquely intimate dining experience under the stars.
Each year, we donate proceeds to a local charity or organization philosophically in line with our vision of sustainable, healing, and healthy organic food. This year we are sponsoring “Learning in Paradise”, our outreach program to host children’s field trips to the farm.
Arrival is 6:00pm for reception, tour at 6:30pm and dinner at 7:00pm.Each dinner is $165.50 per person + tax and processing.
Buy a table of 10 and get 1 seat free!
Our private dinners are catered by the finest chefs in Miami.
*Reservations are required.*
ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY FRIDAY AT NOON SO THAT WE MAY HARVEST ACCORDINGLY.
Dress is upscale casual.
Paradise Farms Organic is only open to the public during these special events.
Dinner in Paradise promotional video
Please note there is a $25 cancellation fee per ticket. You may reschedule at no charge. Please provide at least a 48 hour cancellation notice so that the chefs and our farm can plan and prepare accordingly. Chefs subject to change.
- * Ocean Reef: Philippe Reynaud
- * Taster’s Grill: George Patti
- * Cheeca Lodge: Richard Smith
- * Pierre’s: Jouvens Jean, Joe Wiktorek
- * Area 31 at Epic: Wolfgang Birk
- * Aqualina Resort & Spa: Dewey LoSasso
- * Baires Grill: Nicolas Cabrera
Saturday, March 15th
- Flower wine specially crafted by Sons & Daughters Boutique Farm & Winery
- * Chef Jose Luis Flores: Richard Sandoval Restaurants
- * Intercontinental: Alex Feher
- * Toro Toro: Eric Do
March 23th (Palm Sunday)
- * Essensia at The Palms Hotel & Spa: Julie Frans
- * Eating House: Giorgio Rapicavoli
- * Pilgrim: Michael Reidt
- * Sugarcane/Bocce Bar: Timon Baloo
- * Oak Tavern: David Bracha
- * EDGE Steak and Bar at Four Seasons Hotel:
- * Meat Market: Sean Brasel
- * Lido Restaurant at The Standard: Mark Zeitouni
- * Pubbelly: Jose Mendin