WE HAVE AN EXCITING LINE UP OF THE “NEXT GENERATION” OF CHEFS FOR THE 2015 SEASON! YOU WILL WANT A SEASON TICKET!
Dinner in Paradise at Paradise Farms features the finest chefs in Miami preparing a delicious five course meal made with local organic products and paired with fine wines. The magic and charm of our lush edible landscape coupled with the finest chefs in Miami creates a uniquely intimate dining experience under the stars. Each year, we donate proceeds to a local charity or organization philosophically in line with our vision of sustainable, healing, and healthy organic food.
Arrival is 6:00pm for reception, tour at 6:30pm and dinner at 7pm. Each dinner is $165.50 per person + tax. Buy a table of 10 and get 1 seat free! Buy 8 dinners and get the 9th free!
Our private dinners are catered by the finest chefs in Miami. *Reservations are required.*ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE BY FRIDAY AT NOON SO THAT WE MAY HARVEST ACCORDINGLY. Dress is upscale casual.
Paradise Farms Organic is only open to the public during these special events.Please note there is a $25 cancellation fee per ticket. You may reschedule at no charge. Please provide at least a 48 hour cancellation notice so that the chefs and our farm can plan and prepare accordingly. Chefs subject to change.
- * Cesar Zapata: The Federal
- * Todd Erickson: Haven South Beach
- * Giorgio Rapicavoli: Eating House Miami
- * Gabriel Orta & Elad Zvi: 27 Restaurant & Bar
- * Kris Wessel: Oolite Restaurant & Bar
- * Diego Oka: La Mar at Mandarin Oriental
- * Adrianne Calvo: Chef Adrianne’s
- * William Crandall: Azul/Mandarin Oriental
- * Andrew Gilbert: The Seven Dials
March 1st Plant Based/Vegan
- * Keith Kalmanowicz: Love & Vegetables
- * Enrique Ruiz: Temple Kitchen
- * Billy Devlin: Basil Park
March 14th Edible Flower Dinner (Saturday)
- * Toro Toro team: Chefs Eric Do and Jose Luis Flores,
- Matt Phillips: Mixologist
- * Aaron Brooks: Edge Steak & Bar
- * Mike Pirolo: Macchialina Taverna Rustica
- * Gabriela Machado: Contrabando
- * Sean Brasel: Meat Market
- * Timon Balloo: Bocce Bar/Sugarcane
- * Dena Marino: MC Kitchen
- * Danny Grant: 1826 Restaurant & Lounge
- * Najat Kaanache: Piripi Miami
- * Jacob Anaya: OTC
- * Nicolas Cabrera: Coya Restaurant & Bar
- * Jodrick Ujaque: Chefs on the Run
- * Richard Torres: Bread & Butter